Welcome to the happynesshub Forums Happychat How are you getting on?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have to admit, even though I’ve looked at all of the research and have personally seen the benefits in every single Happynesshub Hint outside of these 21 Days it’s still difficult to remember to stick to them each day. Either due to time (cooking dinner and sleeping just get in the way!) or because I simply forget. However, even if I’m not officially writing down what I’m grateful for every night I am constantly saying my thanks and do enjoy looking for the beautiful things wherever I walk. It’s a good time to put away the technology and block out the rest of the day’s distractions.
    I was wondering how everyone else is getting on?
    Which Hint has been the most enjoyable?
    Which has been the most difficult to complete?
    Are there any that you’ve found you’ll save for another day?
    Would love to hear from others (and it’d be especially good to hear of any strategies you’ve been able to put into place to remind you to do the exercises)…

CheshireCat
    Participant

For me I’ve found I’ve not been able to do it every day – so I’m a couple of days behind but the good news is my 21 days will last beyond 21 days!!

Happy Chappy
    Participant

Good point about lasting beyond 21 days. I missed some days when i had no time but i’m definitely gonna carry on and try them all when i get the chance

Dena
    Participant

Day 2 of HH reload, achieved 2 meditations and one yoga session, doing another one tonight.

TimF
    Participant

Wow Dena – that’s really impressive! I must admit I’m already one meditation behind but you’ve inspired me to make sure I catch up tonight :)

Sallyann Keizer
    Keymaster

Dena that is amazing!! You are leading the way and I am going to go and do one now! I agree Happy Chappy sometimes doing the work can feel like there is not enough time in the day – but I am going to make time to do it – that is what the 21 Days is all about! Catherine – Marta’s Vlog is coming up tomorrow on gratitude. Like you she is always grateful but she has been shocked at the power of actually writing things down and how much impact it has. So I am off to add bits to meditate and add bits to my diary. Sleep tight all x

Sallyann Keizer
    Keymaster

I have just climbed into bed after meditating and doing my happy activities. I am overwhelmed with gratitude at the support from you Heroes. To be sharing, and taking this journey with you, rather than on my own, is so very different. I can’t express my thanks enough to you all. With love xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.