Register for the Happynesshub Forum
It’s great that you want to join our growing community here at the happynesshub.
We really look forward to your participation in the forum and hope you benefit.
Let’s make you smile.
To register, please complete the following:
- Enter your chosen user name and email below. Click ‘Register’.
- Shortly afterwards, you will receive an email asking you to reset your password.
- Follow the link in the email and either type in a password of your choice or use the one already provided in the box. Click ‘Reset Password’.
- Once confirmed, you can now login using your new username and password.
- You may now comment on topics. Welcome to the happynesshub forum!
(we have rules too… please see our forum rules at the bottom of this page)
Happynesshub Forum Rules
The Happynesshub is all about being happy, so to keep us happy, we need rules on our forum.
Being happy does still mean that Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
I. General Happynesshub Forum Rules:
Please do not:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems (if active).
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.).
- Bump threads.
- Derail a thread’s topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam or re-post closed, modified, deleted content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum.
- Openly argue with a moderator. Please remain happy and contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one (happy) person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share Private Messages (PMs) with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. PMs are intended to be just that – private.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Porn and other inappropriate stuff, or anything else not safe for work or general happiness.
- Piracy, warez, leaked content.
- Cheating, hacking, exploiting.
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals.
- Racism, discrimination.
- Drugs, alcohol.
III. No Backseat Moderating:
Please let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, then please let us know ASAP by clicking the REPORT link on a post.
IV. Report Post to the Moderators:
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by clicking the REPORT link on the post.
V. Lifetime Achievement Award:
Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be removed from the forums.