Happynesshub Forum Rules
The Happynesshub is all about being happy, so to keep us happy, we need rules on our forum.
Being happy does still mean that Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
I. General Happynesshub Forum Rules:
Please do not:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems (if active).
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.).
- Bump threads.
- Derail a thread’s topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam or re-post closed, modified, deleted content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum.
- Openly argue with a moderator. Please remain happy and contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one (happy) person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share Private Messages (PMs) with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. PMs are intended to be just that – private.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Porn and other inappropriate stuff, or anything else not safe for work or general happiness.
- Piracy, warez, leaked content.
- Cheating, hacking, exploiting.
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals.
- Racism, discrimination.
- Drugs, alcohol.
III. No Backseat Moderating:
Please let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, then please let us know ASAP by clicking the REPORT link on a post.
IV. Report Post to the Moderators:
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by clicking the REPORT link on the post.
V. Lifetime Achievement Award:
Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be removed from the forums.