Welcome to the happynesshub Forums Happychat Day 2 – Finding Happiness – a question

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

What things make you happy?

day2

CheshireCat
    Participant

seeing the sun rise on the beach makes me happy

TimF
    Participant

Meeting up with friends makes me happy

Happy Chappy
    Participant

going on holiday

Geri
    Participant

The warmth of the sun on my back….bliss!

Geri
    Participant

My two little dogs greeting me when I get home….unconditional love….makes me very happy! ????

Dena
    Participant

I made a list yesterday, and realised that nearly all of them was things that I haven’t done for ages, a few of them years. Why did I stop if I really enjoyed them and they made my heart sing????

One of them was tap dancing. (no I didn’t fall in the sink, just went with the flow)

CatherineR
    Participant

Dena, that joke has just cracked me up. Thank you. I think it’s time you dust off your dancing shoes and get back out there!

Sallyann Keizer
    Keymaster

Dena – you must get those tap shoes out again – we could have a happynesshub team visit to see you perform!! Get dancing Dena, get doing the things you love!

Sallyann Keizer
    Keymaster

And Geri I concur – the sun was on my list too! Morning! x

Harry
    Participant

What makes ME most happy is MUSIC. I GO A LOT TO THE ROYAL ACADEMY OF MUSIC IN LONDON. HAVE FRIENDS THERE. I AM AN AMATEUR VIOLINIST AND PLAY FOR A GROUP ONCE MONTH FOR COUNTRY DANCERS. I PREFER CLASSICAL MUSIC. AND ALSO FOLK MUSIC
    I MADE MY OWN VIOLIN AT NIGHTSCHOOL, WHICH TOOK ME SIX YEARS TO PRODUCE. IT HAS A WODERUL TONE AND IT HAS BEEN PLAYED BY A PROFESSIONAL IN PUBLIC AT THE ROYAL ACADEMY OF MUSIC TWO YEARS AGO.WITH ACCLAMATION.

ALSO, I FIND That WHEN I PLAY The VIOLIN OR LISTEN To MUSIC. I Don’t THINK Of ANYTHING ELSE In THE WORLD. THAT Is MY ENJOYMENT.

CatherineR
    Participant

Hi Harry,

I have absolutely not idea why your previous post was marked as “inappropriate”. All I can do is apologise.

It has now been changed back to how it originally was – very much “appropriate”. It is a beautiful and honest post. It’s lovely hearing about your music and how much it means to you.

What an achievement your violin being played in the Academy! You must be incredibly proud and now have a wonderful memory. It would be lovely to see a pitcure of this.

And you are very lucky to have friends with the same interest as you. (Or they are the lucky ones!)

Music really does feed the soul and we are priviledged to be able to enjoy it and immerse ourselves in it. We all need to take a leaf out of your book. Those who don’t are surely missing out in one of the beauties on Earth.

Thank you for sharing x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.