Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good morning Happyness Hubbers!

Just wanted to check in and say hi!

I was able to take a bit of time and do Marta’s meditation this morning – I think I’ve mentioned before that I’m not very good at allocating time to meditation, instead starting the day racing about, into the gym for a quick 30 minutes and then rushing to start my working day, but today I skipped the cross trainer and followed the meditation instead.
    It’s now 10am and I’m already reflecting on how that simple 15 minute change has altered my mindset. I normally feel like I’m starting the day in a rush and on the back foot, but at the moment, I’m feeling calm, prepared and ahead of schedule.

What a lovely start!

Have a gorgeous day three x

CatherineR
    Participant

Morning Victoria!

That’s great news – it sound like a perfect start. (Although who doesn’t love the cross trainer occasionally?)

I too am pretty useless at leaving myself time for meditations in the morning but I’ve done the 10 minute one today. Success! It really helped just settle me and give me focus. It’s funny how resting your eyes and taking deep, slow breaths has that effect. It seems so simple yet it’s so easy to brush aside and forget how needed it is.

Can’t wait to hear about what other positive things you focus on today! x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.