Welcome to the happynesshub Forums Happychat Day 1 – Gratitude – a question Reply To: Day 1 – Gratitude – a question

CatherineR
Participant

Harry – that’s so exciting the girls won the competition. What an amazing opportunity for them and hopefully it’ll open up many doors for them in the future.

It must have been wonderful for you to witness the event and hear the music! Music really is a lifeline in so many ways that has the ability to transcend cultures, ages, and historical periods. I’m definitely very grateful that we’re able to bring colour into our lives through hearing the art that others are able to produce.

And even though I can’t particularly play an instrument it is fun making music of my own, even if it’s just through playing with cutlery or attempting to sing along with the radio.

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned. And it’s great to see that you are able to be thankful for the simple things. The sun shining, visiting a beautiful location and fresh coffee are certainly some of life’s pleasures that put a smile on my face.

Hope you have a fab day.